The Top 25 Trending Gift Ideas
Need help on what to get your loved ones for Christmas?
Here are the TOP 25 trending gift items according to ecommerceceo.com
- Ashwagandha root tea has claims of: calming, anti-inflammation and improves your immune system. Wow...No wonder its #1 on the list of gifts for the Holiday season.
Blue Light Glasses
- Glasses that prevent damage to your retina from blue light originating from computer screens
- Put one of one these on and (snaps fingers) you’re out like a light.
Polymer Clay Earrings
- Earrings, popular on Instagram & Pinterest.
- One of the many milk/dairy substitutes on the market for your coffee or cereal.
- Sore muscles? Massage Gun it.
Weighted Hula Hoop
- Used to strengthen your core, weighing anywhere between 1.5 to 8 lbs.
- These jeans have become a staple with young women in Gen Z.
- Pickleball, a sport started here in Washington State! Get your loved one some paddles and go have fun in the coming years!
- Breathable tennis gear for the ladies tennis playing ladies in your life.
Yoga Pants for Women
- The most comfortable layer known to mankind. So comfy in fact, that you forget they’re on and wear them to the coffee shop. :-)
- These items don’t have an open flame, for conditions that warrant it.
- Know someone who has difficulty falling asleep? Put these in their stocking.
- Hang items on the wall with this great invention
- Lots of people are working from home. Give them the gift of a comfy work chair.
Panini Press Griddle
- Specifically, the Kalorik “grill + Sandwich maker”
- The Ooni Karu 16 Multi Fuel Pizza Oven
- With more and more people cooking from home, this can be a great solution for slicing fruit and veggies.
- We got one of these a couple years ago. Huge game changer in the kitchen.
Vitamin C Serum
- Supposedly this can help get Vitamin C into your skin, resulting in an anti-aging, smooth, glowing complexion. People at your home and work won’t know how the heck your started looking so good.
- Self explanatory (Google the product “Super Hiphugger”. These products provide extra layers of absorbent material. You never know when you, or someone you love, will need to escape into the restroom and have this product save the day.
- You can never have enough of these things. Unless you’re my mother…she has enough for an entire youth Summer camp.
- The Highwild Hammock Chair Hanging Rope swing. Think ahead to warmer weather and happy times reading a book in one of these.
- Update your camping mattress and head out to meet wildlife, looking for their next meal.
Hair Growth Shampoo
- GRO Revitalizing Shampoo. It’s what's trending for your dad.