Top 5 Places for Charcuterie Boards in NCW (Yelp)
I am a firm believer that people who love a good well put together Charcuterie board was a huge fan of Lunchables... Tell me I'm wrong.
Off to yelp I went to find the best Charcuterie Boards; North Central WA has to offer.
Top 5 Best Charcuterie Boards in NCW:
1. Cured By, Visconti's - This is a tasty spot to grab meats, cheeses, pickles and other charcuterie board treats for a picnic or snacks on the open road. During our visit to Cured we picked up salami as a gift, pickles, cheese and crackers for a picnic in a park..." - Brittany S
2. Watermill Winery on the Ave. - "Watermill's new spot in downtown Wenatchee is a wonderful addition. They offer a wide variety of wines and munchies. The tasting menu changes every few weeks or you can spring for glasses of wine too!" -Bryan M.
3. Patterson Cellars - Leavenworth - "A friend told us to try out Patterson, they are members, and we are so glad we did. Very pretty tasting room with knowledgeable, attentive and friendly service. The wine was equally great! So happy we stopped in! You won't be disappointed!" -Michele G
4. Lake Chelan Winery - "Super fun tasting room, very friendly staff, great wine! My boyfriend and I had a fantastic time wine tasting here on an early spring day. We hung out in the little raised nook part of the shop and munched on a giant charcuterie board. In between sips, I browsed the shop and found some cute earrings. Would definitely come back again!!" - Alex G
5. Stones Gastropub - "Stones is a more-sophisticated-than-typical-Wenatchee kinda place, but not pretentious. Had a great meal: charcuterie plate, salad, fish and chips for two people. The charcuterie plate was amazing (a couple good standards and a couple offbeat additions) and it was maybe the best fish and chips I've tried. Plus a nicely curated beer and wine list. I'll be back the next time I'm in town, it's one of the more favorite spots I've found in Wenatchee!" - Lisa B.
Alright, now you know so it's off to the races for those Adult Lunchables. But let's be real, we are fancy, so we call them Charcuterie Boards... Pinky Out!
Owensboro Mom Sharing Her Love of Food & Art Through Charcuterie Boards
Where To Get Best Charcuterie Boards At The Jersey Shore