Best Coffee Stands in the Wenatchee Valley According to Yelp
Coffee, coffee and more Coffee. I thrive off of the stuff and crave a nice, iced coffee at any time of the year. So, I asked myself, What's the best coffee stand in the Wenatchee area? Hopped on yelp and this is what I found!
Best Coffee Stands in the Wenatchee Valley According to Yelp:
1. Jiffy Java - "Always a great team serving solid beverages. Add in a nice variety of breakfast and snack choices, refreshing beverages and protein options JJ is a great stop when in Wenatchee. Also a huge shout out for introducing me to oat milk in my latte! Forever converted." K.B.
2. Little Red's Espresso and Bakery - "Love love love Little Red's. It's my favorite place for a bite to eat and quick pick me up. Amazing coffee, tasty treats made fresh. Services is always what I need whether I'm feeling mellow or peppy. Plus, the airstream trailer can't be any cuter!" - Veronica F.
3. Starbucks - "The Starbucks by Albertsons in Wenatchee is great. Always friendly. Good customer service." - Eileen K
4. Dutch Bros - "Good coffee. Friendly staff. And did I mention good tasting coffee?! Always come here when we visit Wenatchee, WA. Makes our morning warm, bright, and full of delight." - Phil G
5. Bella Bistro - "Blue Star coffee, great variety of teas, yummy food, and penny pinching prices! Definitely recommend!" - George J
6. Java Dog Espresso - "Honestly really good! I got a blended Red Bull with blue raspberry flavor. It's so pretty and tastes really good. I like Dutch bros but I personally like java dogs Red Bull drink more." - Ximena G.
7. Columbia Cafe - "Great food and drink selection and friendly staff. The public market in Wenatchee is so cute, definitely worth checking out!" - Nathan S.
8. Aut-To Mocha - "The pricing is great! I also get white chocolate latte and it's amazing!! Would highly recommend! Great small business :)" - Avery H.
9. Mela Coffee - "This is where the locals go I imagine. Very popular choice with great ppl behind the counter. Lines can get long on the weekends and you'll require lots of patience.
I ordered a few pastries and requested them to be heated up. I thought they'd use an oven but they use a good old microwave. Hey, whatever does the trick.
Great London Fogs and Espresso based drinks." - Chenda N.
10. J B Steamers Coffee - "I was in the mood for some white coffee and had came from another stand that didn't offer white coffee. i ordered a white on white americano and a granita and both were amazing as well as the barista working!!! As a barista myself i love trying small stands like this when traveling, and this place has definitely become a must!!" - Cheyenne G.
DVO Espresso - "Great service and drinks, good prices too. My favorite stand in town! Woman-owned business. The baristas are all good and nice." - Kim C.
116 More Discontinued Coffee Brands
110 Discontinued Coffee Brands