Reasons Why Living in Eastern WA is Awesome
I may be a tad bias, but let's not forget how many people flock to live in Eastern Washington's side of the state. I mean, I was born in Renton WA, but my mom is from Pateros Washington, and we moved back over to the eastern side when I was about 2-3yrs old. I know, no different. Raising my little girl (6) in this area is ideal for the simplicities of all that is Eastern WA.
Reasons Why Living in Eastern WA is Awesome:
1. We have mountains and desert! From the sage brush to the wooded areas, it's definitely cool to see how polar opposites land can be from even Wenatchee to Moses Lake.
2. You can own property miles from your next neighbor.
3. The Stars seem brighter with less city light pollution.
4. The Gorge Amphitheater. Wanna see a show and a view?!
5. Everywhere is a road trip, even to just get to the next town.
6. Recreational Fishing. Plenty of rivers and lakes!
7. Biking and Hiking Trails! Go exploring!
8. The Columbia River...The icon as she is, she's also a main river for all things Washington State.
9. We know how to drive in the snow... I had to say it.
10. It doesn't always rain!
Again, I am bias, but I am not wrong! What would you add to the list?? Maybe we should add specific towns next time! Winthrop, Leavenworth, so many more cool towns to visit in such a beautiful all-around state!
8 of Washington State’s Oldest Roads Are Worth Exploring
7 Yummy Food Dishes That Originated In Washington State
5 of the Best Places to Stargaze in Washington State